• CiN Weekly is a publication geared to the interests and lifestyles of Greater Cincinnati amd Northern Kentucky's 25 to 34 year old adults.
• Absolutely the most comprehensive listings of what to do and where to go - for singles and families - in the neighborhood, across town and regionally.
• Key topics of interest, organized in a user-friendly manner, including how-to and best bet vignettes centered around food, recreation, travel, people and more.
• 63,000 copies will be distributed in 42 primary zip codes plus other selected high traffic locations. The approximately 1,600 locations include all 60 Kroger stores. 75% of young adults visit Kroger at least once per week.*
• An affluent group, 75% of these adults have a household income of over $35,000 and they're buying lots of stuff!*
If you would like to download the CiN Weekly Media Kit, go here.
To reach Young Adults in Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky, call Jamie Dickey at (513) 768-6031 or email him at email@example.com. If you are interested in placing a classified ad, please contact Classified customer service at (513) 421-6300.
* Scarborough Research 2005, Release 2